I’ve owned this RV for 7 years. This ride has been customized to spark joy and wonder.
I’m a 20 year RVer, so I know what it takes to maintain. This RV has been well loved. I have a binder full with lots of information from maintenance to components.
It is parked up in Paradise at the moment. Life has made several unexpected detours and I haven’t been able to enjoy this RV as much as I used to. I need to sell to fund medical and moving expenses, so I guess it is time for someone else to enjoy it.
RVs always need a little something, no matter the age. RVing over the past 15 years has taught me a lot about all the systems of a home from gas to electrical. So if you want an excellent life adventure and an opportunity to learn how to fix stuff…. I highly recommend it.
- Cushioned dinette benches and folding table that can turn into a bed. Instead of a dinette, I preferred to keep the area as open seating.
- I also permanently removed the rotating captains chairs across from dinette. This gave me flexibility on carrying bikes and other stuff, or not.
- Opening the seating area gave space to move around which makes hanging out more enjoyable. The top for the table (as well as some other items) are stored above the cab.
- I love using the area above the cab for storage of big lawn chairs and such. You may find you prefer that too. Just don’t store books and heavy items up there. The owners manual advises against it and this is a mistake people make sometimes.
- There is storage under one bench and the water tank under the other bench.
- The kitchen includes a fridge and freezer (5 yrs old), double sink, 4 gas burners and stove w/ oven, and microwave.
- Above the kitchen and entire living area there are cabinets to hold groceries and dry storage.
- Toilet changed to porcelain with bidet.
- Located mid-cabin between kitchen & rear master bedroom, with a toilet, sink, storage below the sink, upper cabinet, & mirrors above the sink & on back of door.
- Across from bathroom is separate standing shower with a skylight above it.
SLEEPING QUARTERS (Sleeps 6)
- Above the driver’s cabin there is a queen size bed.
- Dinette sofas turn into bed (sleeps 2 small people).
- Rear master bedroom has 2 twin mattresses. At one time I had one larger mattress oriented across both bed decks.
- 3 Generous sized closets. 2 on each side and a slightly larger one in the middle.
- There is also upper storage cabinets going all the way around.
- Storage under one of the beds that can also be accessed through exterior doors.
- There was previous water damage over the cab before I got it. It is watertight currently. It evaded me for a while. Turned out to be a damned screw on an exterior cab light. If you watch for any future leaks it and jump on it, it should be OK to leave as is.
- If you want to do your own custom art on the exterior it is SUPER easy. Current decals will come off with a heat gun, but I’m not taking them off. The art means a lot to me personally, so I’ll leave that choice with the buyer to add what inspires you!
- Have a binder with most of the receipts for work done, as well as original instruction manuals for appliances and such.
- Engine Odometer: Approx. 60,100
- 3500W Onan Generator 673 hours
- Solar panels and inverter
- Roof AC works great
- Carpet redone in 2017. (Needs cleaning)
- Size: Approx. 27ft
- Title status: clean
- Rear camera and tow hitch with wiring for your car
- Will sell my car hitch and accessories for an additional $400, if desired.
Price ~ $11,111
No lowball offers please. I’m not that motivated to sell, but will do so if I feel you can pay what it’s worth and seriously enjoy what I put into it.
Leave your name and number. I’ll get back to you promptly.