Welcome and thank you for being here.
I am forced by necessity to be my own best medical advisor and to pursue care at the lowest cost possible.
Donations are required to meet my needs for a full recovery. If you have any sense of me, you know I’m very thrifty and all funds offered will be used wisely, for myself and others.
To meet goals in a way that is mutually beneficial for us, I have invested hundreds of hours into creating presentations for free and am offering “Brain Snacks” by donation.
To learn more about my perspectives, (CLICK HERE) This is where you can read my story, my opinion on why we have to be our own doctors and some parting words for you to offer courage and strength on your own journey.
To reach my/our goals, I have created “Brain Snacks” that are password protected content available for a limited time. (Good food has a limited shelf life… Ha Ha! — The real reason I’m doing this is that it assures you read this in a timely fashion and that I can change the password periodically to protect the content. )
Here are some snacks I made for you:
- Snack #1 – What Bio-Toxins Are and Impact on the Body
- Snack #2 – Test Your Body to Determine Status
- Snack #3 – Test Your Home to Determine Status
- Snack #4 – Recognize YOUR Toxic Exposure Sources (Checklist)
- Snack #5 – Evaluate The Safety Of The Products You Use
- Snack #6 – The Benefits Of Hormetics Explained: Nutrition, Exercise, Heat Stress, Calorie Restriction
- Snack #7 – Breathing And Coldwater Immersion Practices For Boosting Lymph
- Snack #8 – Insight On My Routine To Support My Circulation
- Snack #9 – Ideas for Kidney Support
- Snack #10 – Building A Homemade Oxygen Exercise Machine (Special Terms Apply to Access)
- Snack #11 – Making fermented food. An overview and some recipes.
- Snack #12 – Maintaining proper and frequent stool elimination.
- Snack #13 – Managing oils and lipids in the diet.
- Snack #14 – Managing your pH and why it is important.
- Snack #15 – Using anti-fungals in the diet. Why and what are my options?
Each snack is offered for kind donation of $10 or more each, depending on your interest and ability to help. After your donation, I will follow up with an email to see which topics you would like to read .
I’d be so very grateful for your help!
Donate through my Pay Pal link to get some yummy snacks!
If you enjoyed what I share with you, please offer a positive review via email (click here).
We value the diverse opinions of practitioners and researchers. Sharing perspectives does not imply endorsement of opinions. We believe dialogue is vital for striving to improve human health and nutrition and improve our understanding. The range of perspectives are usually science-based, and sometimes the information may seem contradictory to other perspectives. Readers should be aware that knowledge of nutrition and medicine is constantly evolving and everyone involved has widely varied depth and width of expertise on the subject.
All content and information on this site and any associated emails is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, and does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship by your use of the information provided. Never disregard professional medical advice from YOUR chosen healthcare providers or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this web site.
Although there are doctors and health coaches by profession on this site, for most of you, they are not your official healthcare providers.
It is YOUR physician or other qualified healthcare provider’s responsibility, relying on their experience AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PATIENT, to determine the best plan of care in collaboration with the reader.
It is the reader’s/patient’s responsibility to seek to understand how their body works and take the actions necessary to support it.
The authors, editors, and publishers of information on this website accept no liability for any injury arising out of the use of material contained herein, and make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the contents of this online publication, OR from the contents of sites or articles we provide links to.
You, the reader, agree to the above as a requirement for your participation.