OUTLINE OF PRESENTATIONS OFFERED
I’ve pursued the approach below so I can learn how to take responsibility for my own healthcare and use my advisors as consultants, to CO-DIRECT treatment.
- Introduction to “How the Body Works and Actions You Can Do to Support It” (This page)
- Presentation of the Circulation System and Actions to Support It (lungs / heart, lymph system, kidneys)
- Presentation of the Digestive System and Actions to Support It (stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and the intestines)
- Presentation of the Regulation of Nerves and Hormones and Actions to Support It (brain, vagus nerve, hormones)
- Presentation of the Environmental Barriers and Actions to Support It (skin / sweat glands, nose, mouth, eyes)
RELEVANT LINKS TO THIS CONVERSATION
- REQUEST TO JOIN TUESDAY MEETINGS (Click here)
- JOIN PRIVATE CHAT GROUP
- OFFER A DONATION AND RECEIVE SOME “BRAIN SNACKS” (Click here)
To prepare for our first presentation on “How the Body Works and Actions You Can Do to Support It“, I’m offering you a video about how your body detoxes alcohol. By viewing the video below you will get a good foundation that will help you understand what is coming next.
How Your Body Detoxes
The route alcohol takes to permeate the body and be eliminated is similar to other toxins such as mycotoxins produced by mold spores.
While you can ingest toxins like mold, as you would with alcohol, the most common method of absorption is from the air. In that case the route is through your lungs, then your heart pumps it into your bloodstream and only after the blood is used will it be filtered. From that point the route of circulation is the same as the digestion of alcohol.
If you aren’t squeamish looking at preserved anatomy, you will find this extremely fascinating to see the miracle of how our body works. This video will help you ENORMOUSLY in setting the foundation for what is offered to you next.
Do You Find What I Shared Helpful?
If you found this information helpful I would very much appreciate your support with donations and kind words. I am sharing my experience in recovering to help us both. Your contributions will help further this goal for our mutual benefit.
Learn more about the list of “Brain Snacks” I am offering you and how to donate, by CLICKING HERE.
We value the diverse opinions of practitioners and researchers. Sharing perspectives does not imply endorsement of opinions. We believe dialogue is vital for striving to improve human health and nutrition and improve our understanding. The range of perspectives are usually science-based, and sometimes the information may seem contradictory to other perspectives. Readers should be aware that knowledge of nutrition and medicine is constantly evolving and everyone involved has widely varied depth and width of expertise on the subject.
All content and information on this site and any associated emails is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, and does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship by your use of the information provided. Never disregard professional medical advice from YOUR chosen healthcare providers or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this web site.
Although there are doctors and health coaches by profession on this site, for most of you, they are not your official healthcare providers.
It is YOUR physician or other qualified healthcare provider’s responsibility, relying on their experience AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PATIENT, to determine the best plan of care in collaboration with the reader.
It is the reader’s/patient’s responsibility to seek to understand how their body works and take the actions necessary to support it.
The authors, editors, and publishers of information on this website accept no liability for any injury arising out of the use of material contained herein, and make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the contents of this online publication, OR from the contents of sites or articles we provide links to.
You, the reader, agree to the above as a requirement for your participation.
A few basic rules for discussions here:
No personal info sharing. No medical questions asking for diagnosis or treatment. No selling. (A separate forum now exists for products and services.)
Questions I have for you:
- For the information presented in today’s discussion, would you like to add any wisdom or questions other people can benefit from?
- What resources have you found most helpful in your journey and why?
- What networking groups do you participate in that you found most helpful?
- What would you like to see a presentation on? (Coaches in our group might fulfill your wish!)
If you enjoyed what I shared, please leave a positive review at the bottom of this presentation page, or if you prefer to respond privately, please (click here).